Help I Need Advice Pg1290714120

3 Replies
banananna27 - November 25

HI, I have had 2 kids already and the pregnancies were great. This time it taken me 2 yrs to get pregnant. I not sure I am even, i feel lots of cramping and bloating and had a stomache ache for 2 days now...could this be pregnancy signs, as I never had them before???? I am only one week into this!

Grandpa Viv - November 25

"Only one week in" as in your period is not due for another week? It's too early to hazard a guess - could it just be a bug? Fatigue, lotion discharge, more peeing might be other early clues. Test when late using first morning pee. GL!

banananna27 - November 25

Yes I have one more week till period, I in the between stage of ovulation and period. I am also finding myself more hungry?? Could this be a sign,,I was thinking it to early to be signs yet?? i just confused cause never had this with the other two..and I might add my b___st don't hurt but they don't feel right either!

Grandpa Viv - November 25

Weird cramps, bloating, appet_te changes, b___sts feel different (heavier?) all sound promising. Are some smells different? Have favorite foods changed?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?