Help Ladies -pg117017749650

3 Replies
Mrs. Wicked - January 30

Ok ladies, I have a 5 and 4 year old. So, yes I have been pregnant before. My husband and I decided about a year ago that we have all the children we want. We have been using condoms for the last 4 years....but he doesn't put it on until the last minute. I don't know, something just doesn't feel right with my body.... or could it be that I am surrounded by pregnant women and it's just rubbing off on me? Here's the deal and I would like your opinions please: I had my period on 12/19 which was a little strange. I cramped for a few days prior to starting and spotted for 2 days followed by heavy bleeding for 2 days and then spotted again for 5 days. For a total of 9 days of bleeding! ARGH! My periods are normally only 4 days long. My cycle is 28 days if not SOONER. There has only been 3 times in my life when I was ever more than 2 days late: My pregnancies with my 2 beautiful little ones and then once back in June when I found out that I had miscarried a pregnancy that I wasn't even aware of. So,this month as the days went by I began to get a little nervous because I was LATE! By the 6th day of being late I told my husband. We decided that we would wait it out a little longer because maybe it had something to do with me having my period for 9 days the month prior. Well, I finally started 7 days late! Whew! Oh, but then.... It only lasted 2 days! Not to mention that it was lighter than normal, (but still like a period) and different coloring in the beginning and the end. Brown/pink to dark red then back to pink/brown. Ok- so here we are 10 days after I had my "period" and my br___ts are still sore and don't even think about getting close to my nipples! Have been urinating more frequently, dizziness like crazy for a couple of weeks, tired, small amount of heartburn, STRANGE feelings in my stomach! Now I'm not stupid about pregnancy at all... but I would swear to you that I feel something inside me that does not belong! No hardness in tummy or anything like that.... I just don't know. I guess I want your outsider opinion because I don't want to freak out my husband. (he thinks everything is fine because I bled for 2 days LOL) Let me have it

sarahd - January 30

If you had a dark red flow, you're not likely pregnant, even if it was only for 2 days. However, I'd suggest taking a test just to be on the safe side - you can get one froma dollar store so it doesn't cost a bundle and will give you a lot of piece of mind!

Megs - January 30

TEST! :-) If your period was "different" you could be pregnant... I would say that a test would be fairly accurate right now... Good luck!

VenusdiMilo - January 30

The only thing to do at this point is to TEST!! Good luck!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?