Help Me-pg111343786418

1 Replies
ashley - April 13

Im 20 years old my last period was march 2 around the 24 i started spotttin very lightly. I have been hungry and cravin weird things like pickles and stawberry yougart! Ihave frequente urination my br___t are so sore to the touch and my nipple is dark with milk bumps and very swollen. Ihave been very moody and emotional also extreamly tired all the time. I have a hard stomach right around where i get my period cramps. I took a test a few days ago and it was negative but i didnt pee on it very long. I was just wondering if anyone else is goin thhrough this everyone says that it is in my head but i know my body ad i have not felt right since.

jena - April 13

ashley, you have some very promising pregnancy signs. being hungry, craving foods, sore nipples, moody, etc. are all big signs. i'm guessing you don't want to be pregnant but i could be wrong! i wouldn't say it's in your head - i'd take another test for sure. to make sure it's more accurate, take it in the morning with your first morning urine. pee in a cup and dip the test stick into the cup - this is much more accurate. let us know what it says... but it still could be too early to tell. good luck!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?