Help Me-pg111396158218

4 Replies
Madison - April 19

I was wondering something. I always always always start my period between the 12th and 16th. Hasn't ever failed to show up on one of those dates. Well last month my period didn't come until the 25th. And it was way short. Now it is the 19th and I still haven't started. But should I be going by the 25th or my usual dates of the 12th-16th? I am confused. All my home tests are negative but I am still not sure I am not pregnant. Something crazy is going on with my body. Why would I have a late late short period after years of being within a certain time frame? And what day should I be expecting to start. THank you.

Madison - April 19

Want to also say that I am not on birth control and haven't been for 3 plus years. My boyfriend and I use the withdrawl method. Incase you needed that information.

Madison - April 19

Please someone?

jena - April 19

hey madison, i'm not sure why you started late last month and it was a weird period. but if you started late, i would a__sume that you would start again around the 25th this month since your cycles are usually of regular length. if you can, go to the doctor to get a blood test - that way you can see if you are preggo or rule it out completely... but maybe first you should wait for the 25th of this month and perhaps a few days after to see... ah, the waiting game.... good luck!

kelly - April 20

Stress, illness, all kinds of things can affect your cycle. I take it you're not trying for a baby. Was lasts month's period heavy, crampy, or any of usual signs? Do you feel preggo? Tingly b___sts, nausea, indigestion? If so, probably you need to see a dr. to rule out pregnancy.Let us know how you're doing

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?