Help Me -pg109999072844

14 Replies
nina - November 9

after i got done peeing there was all this white stuff on my toilet paper so i got worried and stuck my finger in my va___a and there was white stuff on my finger but there was barely anything on my panties what does this mean could i be pregnant

Colleen - November 9

I know what your talking about nina i have the same thing and im tring to find out if im pregnant too. Have you missed your period yet? mine was about 6 days late then it came real heavy now a day later its barly even there. But hopefully someone can help us.

Colleen - November 9

Bump

Viv - November 9

During pregnancy "normal v____al discharge is clear, white or creamy, and fairly runny. It may have a distinctive odour, but not an unpleasant smell." It gets heavier as time goes on. Colleen, you may be far enough along it would be OK to take a test - we'll think of it as "bleeding at period time" rather than a true period.

bump - November 9

bump

nina - November 9

its only been like 11 days since i had s_x tho i started my period on oct 21 i just need help :-/

m - November 9

Maybe it's just ovulation discharge. It is thick and yucky like that. However, if it smells or has a strange color, get it checked out.

nina - November 9

its not really thick tho like there was barley any white stuff on my panties but when i went pee there was alot on the toilt paper and so i got freaked out and stuck my finger in there and there was white stuff on my finger:-(

m - November 9

It's ok nina. It's probably nothing to worry about. I still believe it was ovulation. That is what happens to me, too. Not really anything on my panties, but kindof "slick" when I wipe. Sorry if that's too graphic. I wouldn't necessarily call it thick. Just mucousy. I hear other women say it's like egg white.... strings between the fingers, but I've never been brave enough to try that. maybe someone who has done this will see your post and tell you. Hope this helps.

nina - November 9

yes thank you so much i was just so worried cuz my bf came in me alot right after my period cuz i heard you couldnt get pregnant right after your period and he recntly came in me on the 5th and 7th of nov thank you for your help

m - November 9

Nina, just want to tell you that some women do get preggers before, during, or after their period. So if you aren't wanting a baby, you might consider that. I do still think it is ovulation though, so beware. ;o)

nina - November 9

well if i am ovulating right now on the 9th and my bf came in me on the 5th and 7th could i be pregnant? me and my bf are tryin to get pregnant thats why i wanna know i am worried that im not pregnant but oh well maybe i just cant get pregnant

m - November 9

don't get discouraged. You could definitely be pregnant. I didn't know all of that. I didn't realize you were trying, and that he had came in you. That kind of discharge does start to happen in early pregnancy. If you are wanting to get preggo, I'd say go for it now, tomorrow, the next day, etc.!! good luck! By the way, if you are on a 28 day cycle, you ovulated on the 4th or 5th, so there's an even better shot at being pregnant. I gotta go home now. I'll be back tomorrow if you have any more questions for me. take care.

nina - November 9

thank you m you are so sweet you are the only one that has taken time out to help me and my period is either 30 or 33 days one month its 30 then the next month its 33 but its always one of those 2 30 or 33 days

m - November 9

AWESOME! Sounds like your timing is excellent. Keep me posted!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?