Help Me -pg110192250686

7 Replies
Aurora - December 1

I am 18 years old and have unprotected s_x ALOT how likely is it that I could get pregnant and what signs should I be on the look out for?

Christine - December 1

Aurora...duhhh...sorry to be rude but at 18 you should know that having unprotected s_x, exspecially a lot..leaves a very high chance of pregnancy...if you are not looking to become a mom anytime soon then use protection...signs of pregnancy consists of tiredness, nausea, vomiting, food cravings, gas, increase in v____al discharge, tender b___st, growing b___sts, frequent urination..the list goes on...good luck to you

Aurora - December 1

Well point well taken but I THINK I might be pregnant because I havent had my period but I just dont know wht to do

jessica - December 1

i was 18 when i had my daughter.

Aurora - December 1

really, Well what should I do? I am so scared what kind of signs did you experience in the beging that tiped you off that you were pregnant?

jessica - December 1

i missed my period and then i took a test and i was pregnant. its been 8 years.

jessica - December 1

sore b___bs that got big fast

Christine - December 1

The more common early symptoms are b___st soreness, tired all the time, frequent urination, increased appit_te, cramping in lower stomach, bumps on nipples, missed period, then there are also...gas, bloating, increased saliva, stuffyness...good luck...and by the way I did mean that there was a problem with being pregnant at 18...I was pregnant at 19...and am now 27 with the 3rd on the way..

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?