HELP ME Pg1278007613

1 Replies
Moonlitnite - July 1

Ok so i had s_x for the first time on april 30th 2010. I am no longer with the guy. We did use a condom but i know they dont always work. Ive thought and feared about being pregnant this whole time. Ive always kind of had a belly not a really big one. But it did seem to decrease but move up more...? I have had two periods sinse i had s_x and im expecting one today or tomorrow. I know that u can be pregnant and still have your period. Ive talked to friends they all said i was paronoid. I feel sick all the time tho. I had thought about telling my mom today when she gets home. I wrote a letter. Shes more sympathetic than my dad. I think my nipples may be darker but im not sure. Today my stomach feels weird and has been pulsing all day. I dont want to be pregnant i am only 15. Im very scared..

Grandpa Viv - July 2

I'm thinking that on April 30th you were expecting a period within a week, and it came on time. Since ovulation is 14 days before your period is due and the egg is only good for a day, it is very unlikely that you got pregnant from that encounter. A home preg test any day will decide for you one way or the other. GL!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?