Help Pg1250588823

1 Replies
ashleydee - August 18

Hiya. I'm 22 and panicking. I googled "cramp 2 weeks before period" and was amazed to see the only thing it brought up as a suggestion was pregnancy. i have been having mild cramps for about a week now - probably since about 3 days after s_x. Could i be pregnant? I am reading all the other symptoms and the only others i have are tiredness and slight nausea, but i might be imagining them. How soon could i take a test or should i wait a week n see if i get my period. im very confused, never had unprotected s_x and am going crazy. how long does ovulation pain last? Could it be that. i have had cramp for at least 6 days, any suggestions please?

suzyj - August 19

Hi I usually get cramps about 2 weeks before my period that are on and off for a week - then I get more around my period (joy!) - if you haven't had unprotected s_x then its more than likely that you're not pregnant. If you are still unsure, you can find some pregnancy tests that you can take up to 6 days before your period - failing that, I'd wait and see if your period arrives - if it doesn't take a test xxx hope this helps

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?