Help Please-pg119576012448

5 Replies
Shelby - November 22

I had unprotected s_x with 2 friends of mine on the first of november at like two in the morning. We used the pull out method but one of them was so drunk that I am pretty sure He came in me. I then started my period the next day as usual a few hours later. I stopped and started and it was very light period. My br___ts have been hurting ever since and feeling huge! I had a light brown discharge about 2 weeks later and it was just enought on the tp. I have been feeling itchy down there and wondering if that is a yeast infection. I have been nauseaus and throwing up. I feel bloated and have been having wierd feelings. Idk If I am pregnant or not. . any help?

Grandpa Viv - November 22

My guess is that you had s_x with someone about Oct 19. A light period, sore b___sts, brown or lotion discharge and nausea are all early signs of pregnancy. So too are tired, peeing more, diarrhea, acne, dizzy, appet_te, smells, tastes, runny nose, emotions, dreams, backaches, yeast infections etc. A preg test this weekend using first morning pee should tell. Dollar Store tests work just fine. Good luck!

Shelby - November 22

I did also have s_x on october 20th I think it was but I had a period the weekend of november 2nd

Shelby - November 22

I'm Just so scared. ..

Macy - November 23

Hi Girl, maybe you should go to a doctor, pregnant or not. You have to be careful with your health, and only have unprotected s_x with a partner that you trust with your life, because that is what you are doing. Sorry, I preached. But seriously, be careful and all the best of luck to you. I hope everything turns out fine.

Grandpa Viv - November 23

Shelby, you are coming across as young and wild. If you are pregnant you need to sober up and get responsible in a hurry. Please share your concerns with your mom, no matter how painful that may be. Good luck!

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?