HELP PLEASE-pg119611050216

4 Replies
MC777 - November 26

ME AND MY BOYFRIEND HAD SEX AND HE ENJECTED INSIDE OF ME AND THEN A COUPLE OF HOURS LATER I GOT MY PERIDO AND I DONT KNOW IF I CAN GET PREGNANT FROM THAT OR NOT BUT EVERYTIME I EAT SOMETHING OR DRINK SOMETHING I FEEL SOO LIKE VOMITING. AND I TOOK TWO PREGNANCYS TEST AND THEY CAME OUT NEGATIVE AND I DONT NO WAT TO DO SOME ONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Faye84 - November 26

your not pregnant.

mjvdec01 - November 26

It is very unlikely that you would get pregnant right before your period, but just in case you should call the doctor and see if you are eligible for the morning after pill. I think it works within 72 hours. You also need to let your boyfriend know that you are not a recepticle for his sperm and that you and only you have the right to make that decision. Can you talk to your mom and get some help? Call the doctor or go to a planned parenthood clinic. You have options and only you can make the decision if you have to. Dump the boyfriend, he has no right to treat you like that.

austynsmommy - November 26

I really don't think that your pregnant. But I guess anything is possible

Corrie - November 27

The chances that you are pregnant are slim. Its sounds like you have a case of the nerves making you worried about whether you are or not. Just relax, take a few breaths. Everything should be just fine. If you are late next month, you can test but really, you shouldn't have much to worry about. Good Luck`

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?