Help Please -pg110955127118

3 Replies
SM - February 27

I am 18 and I have been having sore br___ts and periodically the tips of my nipples turn white for no apparent reason. I am on my second "active" pill in my birth control and am supposed to startmy cycle today, but so far no cramps or other usual signs of starting. My boyfriend has been busy searching the net for answers and everything has lead to a pregnancy related issue.. but I would like some more opinions..please help me!! thanks

Sm - February 27

and also I am having discharge (it's thick and white) hope that helps..hehe

Grandpa Viv - February 27

I'm thinking you mean "inactive" pill, the 7 you take while menstruating. White nipples feature occasionally in pregnancy posts, not clear how this relates to Montgomery tubercles. A clear or creamy discharge is often reported, sometimes "wet down there" and "like lotion". The discharge may also be yeasty, as dormant infections can be aggravated by pregnancy hormones. Your boyfriend is probably on the right track. While the situation may be a side effect of the pill, there is a possibility of pregnancy, so you should take a preg test before starting the 21 "active" pills. If you call the prescribing doctor she will perhaps recommend a blood preg test to be quite sure. Good luck!

sm - February 27

yes, that's what I mean, the "inactive" pill. thanks for the information.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?