HELP PLEASE READ Pg1283890040

3 Replies
imalwayzblessed3 - September 7

Hi! i was just wondering if anyone has ever had this happen to them and they ended up being pregnant..i had my period on July 30th and have been waiting for it ever since and nothing, Up until yesterday i spotted brown just in the morning when i wiped by the next time i went to the bathroom there was nothing at all the rest of the day ..This morning i woke up and when i wiped there was brown blood again...it hasn't been enough to come out on to my underwear but only when i wipe it is now 4pm and i am still spotting but i used a tampon and when i took it out to see if i had started my period there was a tiny bit of brown on there then nothing more...i never bleed brown before my period only after could i be pregnant please help please ?

Grandpa Viv - September 7

Could that be "old blood", the period that did not come down two weeks ago? Could you have had a contraceptive mishap about Aug 8th? Do you have no early signs of pregnancy to tell about - tired, peeing more often, lotion discharge, b___bs and nips different, upset gut, smells and tastes changing, aches and pains, dreams, emotions - PMS signs but different, and no period to show for it? Take a home pregnancy test any morning now using first am pee. GL!

i took a test today almost right after i wrote my post but it was a bfn so maybe it was a lil to early to test would it have shown already if i did get pregnant...i have never bled befor e a period ???

i am tired way more ..certain smells bother me like the meats in the grocery store ..nothing real major for symptoms but who knows ...my b___bs hurt about 4 days ago and then stopped the next day..

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?