Help Plz-pg114727616518

2 Replies
carolee b - May 10

im six days late no cramps no symptoms of pms but im moody tired iwas wondering am i pregnant i have two kids already and i ave postpartum depression pls help

LadyD - May 10

carolee, are you irregular? Have you tested? I don't really know too much about postpartum depression, but I hope you are ok. I don't know if this makes sense, but I think I was on my way to suffering from the same thing after I had my daughter. I lost a lot of weight, crying all the time, and at some point felt like I didn't want to be a mom because I was only 18, I left home and was in basic training in the military only to get kicked out 2 weeks before graduation and return to where I didn't want to be. I was trying to build a future for myself but was blessed with my angel. The physical work put the baby at risk. I had a wonderful, caring mom that helped take care of her because her father isn't what you'd call a "good father". There are a lot of supportive people here and I'm sure they, excuse me, WE can comfort you if you need it. I hope you are not alone....

Lin - May 10

If you have postpartum depression, then you had a child recently? How recently?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?