Help Plz -pg120979181334

10 Replies
mzlloydb08 - May 3

I had s_x about a week ago and two days ago and today when i whipped i noticed i had sort of a slimmy pinkish blood mixed in with this clear fluid im about a week away from my period could this be implantation bleeding?

krissy2006 - May 3

If you were ovulating at the time you had s_x about a week ago then yes it is possible, but not probable as implantation bleeding is very rare. It is more likely that the s_x you had today irritated your v____a walls or your cervix. was it rougher than normal? Don't get me wrong, it COULD be imp bleeding. I would take a test no sooner than 3 days before your period is due with an early hpt. If you can wait though a more accurate result would come from waiting until you have missed your period. GL!

mzlloydb08 - May 3

krissy2006 i didnt have s_x today so i dont know why i would bleed what do you think?

krissy2006 - May 3

Where are you in your cycle? when was your last period? do you know approx. when you ovulate??

krissy2006 - May 3

Oh and how long are your cycles generally. I know you said your period is due in about another week but do they come on a regular basis or irregularly?

mzlloydb08 - May 3

krissy2006 well they come irregularly but usually only 2 days later than the last one. i had my last period onnthe 9th of april.

krissy2006 - May 3

ok thats not really considered irregular... so you are pretty regular... the bleeding you experienced, as I said could be old blood from previous intercourse... it could be implantation bleeding, or it could be residual ovulation bleeding. Its really tough to say.

mzlloydb08 - May 3

krissy2006 thanx lots. i really dont know what it could be but ill let you know when i find out. thank you.

Grandpa Viv - May 3

Well, if you had s_x a week ago and your period is due a week from now, the s_x was close to ovulation. If the s_x was unprotected then you have a 30% chance of pregnancy. Now you report what could be implantation spotting and lotion discharge with appropriate timing. Let's see if you get any more signs in the next week - tired, peeing, weird cramps etc. Good luck!

Grandpa Viv - May 3

mzloyd, if you start a dozen different threads, nobody will reply to any. Choose one and stick with it,

kalokairi - May 4

mzlloyd you have asked this question at least 4 times already and many people have been kind enough to respond. the true is you wont know until you get a positive test so do us all a favor, keep it all to one thread. you are in the two week wait like many others, you just have to stick it out. good luck.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion