High Cervix-pg111849831318

12 Replies
rachel - June 11

hi everyone, myself and hubby are ttc, my last period was 29 may, i had white creamy cm couple of days ago and few cramps in my side on and off, my cervix has been high for 2 days and last night was much higher and soft u could hardly touch it. do you think this could be a sign of me being pregnant or am i just hoping.looking forward to hearing your replies. some other symtoms i have got is heartburn, lot of wind, bachache and a few unusual headaches which sometimes feel like a hangover.

rachel - June 11

please please please can someone answer just for me to hear somnbody elses opinion, its so frustrating just wondering all the time.

Alana - June 11

rachel, i dont know much about cervix positions during pregnancy except that it is supposed to be high and very soft in early pregnancy. u've had creamy cm, backaches, and headaches, so those r good signs. how long does ur cycle last for?

rachel - June 11

hi thanx for your response, my cylce normally lastsfor about 3-4 days. my heartburn is terrible, but do you think its to early to be having this

Alana - June 11

its hard to say... heartburn in early pregnancy can be caused by all the hormones. i haven't had a baby so far, im waiting to see if im pregnant atm, so i dont have much first hand experience, only things ive heard from friends, family etc.

Sylvie - June 11

How long is ur cycle rachel. 28days, 30???. Do you know if you 'o'd?. Sorry to say, but it seems too early for preg. symptons. How long does ur period last. I know ur cervix moves down and opens around the time you 'o', then it closes and moves up high regardless of wether uve conceived or not. Around ur expected AF it drops and opens if ur not preg. and stays up high and closed if you are preg. All ur symptoms are preg. symptoms but can also be symptoms of reg. hormonal changes that happen each month. Its a cruel joke, i know, to make preg. and pms symptoms the same but dont read too much into those symptoms UNTIL ur past the due date of your next AF! I hope this helps, keep in touch.

rachel - June 11

ty very much both for your answersm and yes i think i have looked into more than i should be means that inot due yet until another week and half but it seems so long to wait, just like an other poor mum waiting to be. my cycle for the past 3 months has been 25-26 days. but can vary from 25-28 days and no later.my last period lasted for 5 days, but normally last 2-3 days.look forward to hearing from u soon. baby dust to you all

Sylvie - June 11

If ur longest period is 28days, the earlies u can test is the 21st with 1st Response. Any sooner and ull prolly get a -ve.

rachel - June 11

hi sylvie, yeah i will wait till af is due and go from there, i just have a really good feeling thou that i maybe preggers, as i never normally suffer with heartburn, might sound silly but just realy odd why i have it now. Im belching all the time without even having anything to eat or drink. whats the postion with yrself, hear from u soon

Sylvie - June 11

I hope your preggo, Rachel, ive got my fingers crossed for you. As for me, ive just started spotting today so AF is here. I out this month and hoping for a March baby.

rachel - June 11

i am sorry to hear that your af has come today, better luck for you next month. i so much got the urge to do a pregnancy test butlike u say its wayto early, but i was also wondering as i got a few signs already if i could av caught last month without really noticing, as i aint done n e tests to c, even though i did have a period. Please could u advise if thrush could be a sign of pegnancy or does it come sometimes with ovulation. so sorry to keep on but just need to know these things.

bump - June 12

bump

bumping - June 12

bump bump bump

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?