Hmmmm Pg1267426799

4 Replies
Tari - March 1

Hi this might already been on here but Im currently having period pains but no period, I had my "ovulation" Pains about 2 weeks ago when my husband and I had unprotected s_x, now Im extreamly tired, pains(started about a day or 2 ago) Im about 4 or 5 days late and Ive been having headaches and feeling sick on and off, I had a pee test at home about a week ago it was negative and Ive been feeling really hungry. Thoughts?

want2bamum - March 1

hpt can take a while to show up! have you had any other symptoms? I am day 20 today 5 days past ovulation and i have had lots of cervical mucus white thick last few days now become white and watery i am also taking clomid! baby dust

Tari - March 1

um a bit of cervical muscus but mainly sick, tired ad when I say tired I just woke up and about3 hours later i need a nana nap lol and Im not low on iron cos i eat lots of meat um yeh n Im a bit bloated

want2bamum - March 1

fingers crossed for u i would say u maybe then i hve had lots of white cervical mucus but just looked back at my last 8 months and its the same every month on day 20 i have got cramping pain like im about 2 get my period! Great i give up!!

Tari - March 1

lol dont give up! how long have you been trying?? Ive been trying official since end of October and I dont think its gonna b easy getting there cos I have PSOC

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?