Home Pregnancy Tests-pg110065071827

5 Replies
jess - November 16

Hi, I took 4 home pregnancy tests.. 2 this morning and 2 yesyerday morning.. are they accurate??

jess - November 16

all 4 tests show positive.. other than tender b___sts, i really havent had any symptoms. my last pd started on 10 sept. Anyone that can give advice on the accuracy, please do.. this will be my 1st pregnancy..

am - November 16

I believe you are you don't get that many false positives. So Congratulations! if your last period was in sept. and 4 positives indeed you are some people have very little symptoms I didn't have any until I was 3 1/2 months pregnant.

jess - November 16

Thanks. What do i do now??? I am 27.. never been pegnant. not sure what i should do, other than go see a doctor...

j - November 16

jess- you need to start taking a prenatal vitamin right away. Your doctor will prescribe one that has the right amount of folic acid in it. If you can't get in to see him right away, go to the store and buy an over the counter vitamin. Congrats!

Audrey - November 16

The vitamin should have at least 0.4 mg of folic acid in it. Another good thing to look for is if it contains 20 mg zinc.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?