Hope-pg110099362755

3 Replies
Hope - November 20

Last week I woke up in the middle of the night with diarhhea, and feeling like I was going to throw up. The next day I was nauseous pretty much until the night time. Could this be a sign of implantation? I am due for my period any day now. thanks!

E - November 20

Some women on this site have claimed to have been ill w/ symptoms upon implantation or shortly thereafter. I was not sick until a few weeks post testing but it is possible, especially if you are trying for a baby. Some women are very sensitive to changes in their bodies. Best wishes and let us know!!

Hope - November 20

Thanks! Yes, we are trying, but since last week i have not felt sick. I am starting to have sore nipples, very slightly though. It could all be in my head. I am having period cramps in my lower back, and quick, sharp pains in my abdoomen.

E - November 20

We tried many times and the months that I thought I had symptoms, I was not prego and the months when I did not have symptoms, I was. I stopped paying attention to my body as I realized that I was imagining the symptoms due to the fact that we were trying and I was anxiously creating them in my head. Still, that was me and you could very well be experiencing early symptoms. Let's hope so!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?