Hormonal Imbalance-pg111352419518

3 Replies
Candice - April 14

Can hormonal imbalance cause your stomach to swell? I would not think that I was pregnant is I just had missed period or discharge from br___t or spotting or mood swings. It just my stomach looks like a beach ball and they have ruled out any tumors or cysts.

ginger - April 14

Im not so sure about hormones having anything to do with a growing belly. But did they determine if it was actually your uterus or your stomache.

kim - April 15

I don't recall ever reading that hormones can cause your stomach to swell. I do know that certain conditions like PCOS, polycystic ovarian syndrome can cause you top gain weight due to hormones. Are you sure this isn't weight gain? You said they ruled out tumors and cyst? What test were done. If you had a ultrasound they would have seen a baby if your stomach is as big as a beach ball. Sorry I don't know what other then pregnancy could cause this. Maybe fibriods???

Candice - April 16

They only did a pelvic ultrasound which can only make images of ovaries, fallopian tubes, and my uterus. They have not did an ultrasound of my stomach yet. They want to do a abdominal cat scan which would do harmful radiation,but I can't but feel it will do more harm than good. I really think I am pregnant even with the negative tests.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?