How Far Along -pg110253484957

5 Replies
stacy - December 8

How far along before you start to show

Grandpa Viv - December 8

Up to 12 weeks the uterus is still behind the pubic bone and the tummy increase is not great. By 20 weeks the uterus is up to the belly b___ton and is pretty obvious.

Stacy - December 8

I am about 5 to 6 weeks will I see any thing yet? what should I do I am only 18 what steps should I take to have a healthy baby

K - December 8

it varies from women to women to how fast they show. i started to show at about 10 weeks or so when i was pregnant with my son and i had a friend that when she was 6 months along she still wasn't showing. as long as you eat healthy and don't over do yourself you should have a healthy baby. good luck to you

amd - December 8

Lots of variables there....depends on your starting weight, and lots of other variables. My first pregnancy I weighed 117 pre-preg and I starting about 4 months, although I starting getting thicker around my waist sooner, i was not truly "showing". If you are heavyset, it may take longer for you to show. Don't expect to see anything until at least 4 months, and you still may not seem pregnant to other people till much later than that. This time it took about 6 months before people strating noticing that I was pregnant. Just remember, everyone is different.

3kidsmom - December 8

Showing can also depend on the # of kids a woman has. With my first I didn't show until 7 mos. Second 5 mos. With a first you have a little long. MAKE and KEEP all prenatal visits a doctor will take care of you, don't smoke, or drink during a pregnancy.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?