How Long -pg111834847918

2 Replies
Marilyn - June 9

I miscarried in the end of January and have been trying for about 2 months now. And still nothing.. Does anyone know how long it take your body to bounce back to normal? Meanwhile every month that my period comes it get more and more heartbreaking.

kim - June 9

I am so sorry for your loss. I have never miscarried but I know what it is like to not be able to conceive. I have read that it takes a full regular cycle to be back to normal. Sometimes it just takes a while. Good Luck!!

Chriss - June 9

Marilyn, I am very sorry to hear about your m/c. I do know what you are going through and the disappointment/heartbreak that you feel each month when you know you've done everything right (so you thought) and af shows. This is my 11th month ttc and in the 7th month, I also had an early m/c. They say that at least you were pregnant once, you know that you can get pregnant, I know it sounds very insensitive, but an early m/c is just your bodies way of telling you that there was something wrong. Please hang in there and know that it can take a while for some women, but that doesn't mean that it won't happen for you. Go treat yourself ot a facial or a message to make yourself feel better!! or do some retail therapy, that always works for me! I have so many d__n clothes at this point that won't fit me when I finally get that BFP!!! Good luck to you!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?