How Long Does It Take -pg119531786712

5 Replies
Meelliissaaxo - November 17

I stopped taking my pills after i had my period back in august due to alot of c__pping and menstual pain. We decided to try concieving and see where it would take us. We've been having s_x ALOT! to try to hit my ovulation day. Its now November and AF has arrived. I was wondering how long it took you all to get pregnant if you ended the pill?

MAC_33 - November 17

I stopped taking bcp in mid July. I am 12dpo today and hoping that I am pregnant but have not gotten a BFP yet. Since ovulating again is new to your body, you may want to try using OPKs to pinpoint your ovulation. Taking your temp around ovulation will also confirm exactly what day you ovulated.

jazminesmom - November 17

well with my daughter i got pregnant the same month i quit the pill, and it took me 10 months , and a round of clomid to get pregnant this time. after stoping the pill. so it really just depends on your body everyone is different. i also had pcos and wasnt having periods.

MAC_33 - November 17

Oh yeah, Good Luck!

Meelliissaaxo - November 17

thank you for your answers. i really appreciate it.

Tarianna - November 17

Everyone is different! I got pregnant while ON the pill...but other people take a few months. My cousin got preggo the first month after taking it for years. My best friend at work was on it for 10 years got preggo the first month. Everyone is different. I'm sure as long as everything is healthy and perfect it shouldn't take long.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?