How Many Days -pg113302372618

8 Replies
kris - November 26

has anyone taken a test 9 dpo and it been neg only to be postive a few days later?

gonnabeameannurse - November 26

I took mine at 9 dpo and it was so faint it looked negative. Next day it was better. Did you take a test?

reese - November 26

hey why dont you knock it off and stop making fun of people...

amy p - November 26

kris i am with you i took a test yesterday at 10dpo and it was neg. i am still hoping for a BFP it can take up until af is due in some women to produce enough HCG to get a POS, maybe we are still in luck....GOOD LUCK

kris - November 26

I took a test today and it was a BFN. I am only 9 dpo so I am hoping that it is just to early. Amy how many months have you been TTC?

amy p - November 26

i am hoping the same...we have been ttc for 5 months now...but i already have 2 boys..is this your first?

me - November 27

I took my first HPT at 7 then 9 DPO, both negative, then one at 11 which was positive. Day 11 was the day I was due for AF.

Deb - November 27

I tested at 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 dpo. All negative until 12dpo when I got my BFP.

kris - November 27

Well this will be #2 for us. We have been TTC for almost a year now and it is driving me crazy! lol I am scared to test again so soon so I think I will wait until this Thursday when I will be 14dpo (if I ovulated) and see. I just FEEL pregnant! I feel bloated at sometimes and then really heavy in the lower abs at other times and I have started getting queasy throughout the day after I eat something. I am scared that all of this is in my head though!! Thanks ya'll have given me hope!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?