How Many Months-pg11954281076

3 Replies
katyx3ann - November 18

is it possible to still get your period if you are pregnet and if so up to how many months

mdupre - November 18

yes it is possible. when i thought i was pregnant i was rushed to the ER because i thought i was miscarrying. i had a positive test two days before, and was already a week late. turns out it was a false test, but my dr. said that a lot of women have what seem like periods, but are not. im not sure, but i think they say you need to see if there is clotting... because if you were prego and clotting its not a good sign. however, i am not 100% sure!

Grandpa Viv - November 18

About one in four pregnancies experiences some kind of bleeding at period time during the first trimester. Do you have early pregnancy signs? Did you have a contraceptive mishap a couple of weeks before your period was due? Good luck!

R__ - November 18

as many girls here i was one of them that had brown spotting near implantation. i also had it one other time around 7 weeks. it look more like discharge than your period really. although there were some hints of red in it. i suggest if you are having symptoms then wait until your "period" is over and test about a week from then.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion