How Soon -pg115214882218

2 Replies
Megray - July 5

Hello everyone! I have been on the forum for a while on and off.....DH and I are TTC baby #1 and have been trying for a long time. Does anyone know how soon following ovulation symptoms indicating pregnancy can occur? I am 4 dpo and have been very moody and bloated and very every fatigue. From what I can remember, most pregnancy symptoms happen after you miss AF, but has anyone had symptoms this soon after O and found out they were pregnant? I am just confused because I feel very different following ovulation than I did in other months we have been trying. Thanks ladies!

rhamel - July 5

my symptoms were, 6dpo really weird cramping, 9dpo sore b___bies, 10dpo (bfp day) had to take a nap, during the night last night (between 10 and 11dpo) got up every hour to pee, felt sick, salivating like crazy i was literally gulping saliva down just so i wouldn't drool i dont know if those are because i'm pregnant but they are definitly out of the ordinary for me.

Grandpa Viv - July 5

4 dpo is really stretching it. Perhaps you ovulated a couple of days earlier than you think, in which case it is more believable. The follicle that releases the egg puts out hormones that can give you preg signs. Maybe it is putting out more than usual this month, or maybe it knows something scientists have not cottoned on to yet. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?