How Soon -pg119259248062

3 Replies
emtcutie1028 - October 16

How soon after conception would you feel symptoms? I remember last time I was pregnant I got really sick for about 2 days just a few days after i concieved. I ovulated on friday....is it too soon to have symptoms?

mjvdec01 - October 17

It takes about two days before the egg implants in the uterus and then the HCG level in your blood has to build before it spills over into your urine. Everyone is different, maybe your body is super sensitive and you are pregnant, especially if you remember the same scenario from your first pregnancy. I really wish you luck. LOTS of baby dust!!!

emtcutie1028 - October 17

Thanks... If i am pregnant I will be super excited but this is not the ideal time to be...we were supposed to wait 2 more months to try per my Dr. I feel a little better right now... we will see though!

DaBonkElsMe - October 18

Actually, it takes a week to ten days for the fertilized egg to travel down the fallopian tubes to the uterus. You could have a change in hormone levels right away, which could attribute for your feeling sick that quickly last time, but really, most symptoms rarely show up for at least a week after conception. Also emtcutie, there are so many stories on here and just in general of women who lost a pregnancy and then fell pregnant quickly afterwards with a very healthy little bean, so good luck to you.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?