How Soon Is Too Soon -pg115256929118

3 Replies
mlgilboy - July 10

My last period started June 5th. I have taken 2 neg. tests (one last week and one Sun.) I have been eating more and urinating more (which I know could mean anything). I just don't know if it is too soon to call my Dr.????

sarahd - July 10

How long is your cycle normally? Are you late for af? This would affect when you would be advised to go to the doctor...i.e. if you're not late yet then I would wait, but if you're significantly late, then you may want to get a quant_tative blood test for hcg done.

soimpatient - July 10

It really depends on how long your cycles are (as Sarahd said). My last period was June 1st but I doubt mine would be due before now...are your cycles regular? Most pregnancy tests are reliable. Wait another week and test again. If it is still negative wait another week and then test again. You can call your doctor if you want to but he will probably want to know how long your cycles are normally. GL!

Grandpa Viv - July 10

About a week late is when you should start wondering why your test is not positive. As long as you take prenatal vitamins and cut out alcohol and tobacco, the doc will not be upset if you make an appointment when you have missed a second period. Take tests weekly until then. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?