I Dont Know -pg117337604515

1 Replies
Heatherneedstoknow - March 8

I have been having unprotected s_x regularly with my boyfriend for the past two months. He stopped pulling out about 5 weeks ago. For the past 2-3 weeks i have been feeling like i was going to throw up every time i smelled food or even thinked about eating something, my abdomen muscles and my lower back muscles are sore and i have began to feel soreness and sensitivity in my br___ts lately. I have been very moody and really tired. But yesterday i started bleeding. It wasnt normal like my other periods though. I still had really bad cramps but later that night i stopped bleeding untill 6 this morning. I dont know what to do or if i might be pregnant. There have been many times that i felt like i was pregnant but then i started bleeding and i dont know anymore. Please help me understand.

Kiersten - March 8

Was it heavy bleeding or like only when you wipe? You are trying to get pregnant, right? I'm ttc myself so I don't really know what to expect, or what to tell you, but there are many women on here who can help you! Just thought I would be your first response and get things going! :) GL!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?