I GOT MY BFP-pg119124805743

12 Replies
bizzylilprincess - October 1

After 5 years of trying. We did it I still can not believe it . we used no meds at all. Just kept trying . Accuclear tests was the only 1 that worked for the 1st few days I was testing now all the tests are BFP.

keerthy - October 1

wow.. congrats!!!! send some baby juice this way tooo!!!! am so happy..... god bless you!

sarah21 - October 1

Congratulations!

ceecee_fields - October 1

Congratulations!

Shiva - October 1

Hey Bizzy- Congratulations!!! and God Bless you Its great news and well done without having any medicines, That's really Nice I am really happy for you. Baby Juice to all who are trying!!

patrizia - October 1

wow...congrats...good for you that you hung in there !!!!!!! i am ttc for almost 3 years and i feel so worn out !!!!!! do you knew why it took so long ? did you have issues ? i am taking the meds route...but i am on break cycles--acxtually on BC!!!!!! (3 months left ) to regulate my hormones and get rid of some cysts. best wishes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rainbowbrite - October 1

I just wanted to pop in and tell you congratulations! i bet you felt like just jumping up and down, huh? Screaming it to the world! 5 yrs! WOW! that is really a long time to be trying.. but you never gave up! I'm really happy for you and i hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

krissy2006 - October 1

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I know we don't know each other but my heart always skips with happiness when i see a fellow ttc'er finally got her BFP!! Happy and Healthy 9 months!

bizzylilprincess - October 2

Thank you EVERYONE! Yes I cried I jumped and shouted it to everyone I know. I have waited so long for this. And I kinda had a issue I would go for mths without a cycle refusing to get on BC but then I did almost 2 years ago and its just now worked. Im still in shock, But really scared to. Even though everything seems fine Im so scared or MC. I guess cuz the journey was so long and heart breaking I dont want to start all over. Really I dont know if I could do it again. To all of you TTC please just hang in there dont give up the hope. It will happen Im proof of that. Wishing you all the very best and God bless you. BABY JUICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hopefulljules - October 3

That is wonderful! I am so excited for you! I have a question for you, since you are one of the ones that made it through! What were some of your very first signs, and how could you tell it wasn't just af signs? Any info would be great! Again Congrats!

DUDA - October 3

WHAT WERE SOME OF YOUR SIGNS?

patrizia - October 3

hi---another question ---why did you go on BC ? did it take a while to conceive after you stopped taking BC?

krissy2006 - October 3

CONGRATULATIONS!! HAPPY AND HEALTHY NINE MONTHS TO YOU!!! WAHOOO FOR MORE BABY BUBS!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?