I Have A Question-pg10991395417

38 Replies
HELP - October 30

YOU KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE SEX AND THE SPERM GOES UP HOW DOES IT GET INTO THE UTERUS WHEN YOUR CERVIX HOLE IS CLOSED SO HOW DOES THE SPERM GET IN THERE AND IF IT DOESN'T GO IN THERE THEN HOW COME A BABY COMES OUT OF THERE? PLEASE HELP I'M SO CONFUSED

HELP - October 30

PLEASE ANSWER ANYONE?

Ash - October 30

Your unfertalized eggs are housed in your ovaries. You have 2, one on the right side, and one on the left. Each month you release one (or sometimes more) eggs from an alternating side.Your phillopian tubes connect your ovaries to the uterus. They act as the "pathway" that the egg follows once it's released. If the egg becomes fertalized, it will bed itself into the lining of your uterus. The uturus then becomes the womb. Sperm are very very tiny, microscopic. Once sperm is released, it has one goal, to seek and conquer the egg! I hope this helps.

HELP - October 30

BUT DOES THAT MEAN THAT THE SPERM GOES UP YOUR CERVIX?

Viv - October 30

When you are ovulating your cervix changes size and position. The 'os' (mouth) opens, the cervix goes from hard to soft, and its position goes from low to high. You can feel these changes with your finger. Mucus becomes clear and stretchy. Women who are trying to conceive learn to recognize these changes and time intercourse appropriately. When the cervix is like this, at orgasm it is said to dip down to collect the sperm (though orgasm is not necessary to conceive).

E - October 30

Help - Viv is right. The cervix opens during ovulation to allow the sperm to enter.

m - October 30

To help-- it looks like the ladies answered you, but I did want to tell you that I don't get on internet much on the weekend. That's why I haven't replied to your post. Don't want you to think I was ignoring you. You did get answers from 2 of the best advice givers on here, though. E, ray, and Viv always have good answers and advice.

HELP - October 31

WILL I GET PREGNANT IF I INJECT SPERM INTO THE HOLE IN MY CERVIX?

HELP - October 31

PLEASE ANSWER

HELP - October 31

I REALLY NEED YOUR THOUGHTS

HELP - October 31

PLEASE

HELP - October 31

WHY WON'T NOBODY ANSWER ME?

ray - October 31

i don't think you should be messing around with yourself as you might do some damage to yourself i think you should just let nature take it's course and you will get pregnant soon enough hope this helps love ray xxx

citrouille - October 31

you could, but the question is a bit odd.. not surprising therefore that nobody has responded..

HELP - October 31

WHAT DO YOU MEAN ODD?

citrouille - October 31

let's just say that I agree with ray..

m - October 31

As strange as these questions are getting, I am inclined to believe qp has taken on yet ANOTHER alias! qp, are you too scared to stay with one name?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?