I M CONFUSED-pg110486074920

2 Replies
Tonya - January 4

I need to know wether or not these are pregnancy signs. I feel hot all the time. It's been about 4 or 5 days and I'm sweating, like hot burns.Feverish like but I don’t feel sick just extremely tired. Like I could sleep forever and still be so tired. I have lower pains in my stomach and frequent chest pains. I’m nausea all the time more so at night. I don’t know what it means but frequently peeing. I don’t even know what is normal. But it seems like out of no where I have this sudden urge to pee and if I don’t, that I might just pee myself. (But I don’t feel like that every time I have to go). I did take a pregnancy test but I had my period and the test was neg. Please help.

Grandpa Viv - January 4

Tonya, these signs are different enough from the normal post that you have me worried. Fatigue and peeing, OK. While some women do report hot flashes in early pregnancy, it's not one they comment on that often, and certainly not to the extent you describe. Tired, chest pains and sweating would have me on the way to some expert advice. Hope everything works out. Come back to this post and let us know. Other comments please?

tiffani - January 4

Chest pains, fatigue and sweating are problems that can be a__sociated with your heart. Get off the computer and go see your doctor. You may also want to try the 24 hour 1-800 number that your health insurance company provides to help guide you through your symptoms. They will tell you if your symptoms are emergency room serious or whether you just need to schedule the next available appointment with your doctor. If you don't have health insurance, call a local hospital and ask for the 24 hour nurse hotline.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?