I M Scared-pg111039742018

1 Replies
Lauren - March 9

Me and my boyfriend have been together for about a year and a half, and we have been through everything you can imagine. We both know that emotionally we are ready to have a baby but not financially. We moved in together in May '04 and I was on birth control until September. Ever since then our s_x life hasn't been that much, but great while you could get it. I've never been concerned before about being pregnant with him, but on Feb. 19th we had an "accident" in a moment of passion. The first week after that I was fine but since then I have been experiencing fatigue, I can sleep for hours and hours on end, new stretch marks, bloating, my br___ts don't fit in this new bra I bought which is is even larger than my normal bras. I feel like I'm gonna cry, but I never do. I really don't know what's going on. My boyfriend says I'm pregnant and that I should buy a test, but I have had scares before. I really don't know what to do. Help!!

SugarPie - March 9

Hun, you know you're more than likely preggers when your man insists that he thinks there's a pregnancy. Obviously he doesn't sound scared and like he's going to run away. GO GET A TEST or GO TO THE DOCTORS! You're not due for some days, so get a test if you miss this period and relax, darling. Anything is do-able.. even when we're financially strapped. There's always a way. Much love***

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?