I M So Confused Pg1263108057

1 Replies
Crazy_or_not - January 10

The chances of me being pregnant are really slim due to the fact that I did not have intercourse (but I did fool around enough that there is a possibility). However I had been wiped-out-exhausted for about a month and had missed 2 periods so at the end of September (about a week after my 2nd period was due) I went to my doctor and took a pregnancy test. It was negative. My br___ts started being really sore, especially the nipples, and though I never threw up, I was feeling naseaus for a few weeks so I took another test a couple weeks after the first one. It was negative too. A couple days later I thought I had started my period but it was only spotting that lasted 4 days. Then in November I bled again and it was heavier so I thought I was wrong but it was gone halfway through the third day. I pushed it out of my mind for a little while thinking I was being ridiculous. The thought just coming back to me though. I looked in the mirror and I was rounder and my belly felt harder. It's not an obvious baby bump but I was chubby to start (5"3 and 180 pounds) so from what I've read it wouldn't be the perfect baby bump if I was. My linea nigra is showing and their are veins running across my br___ts and thighs and my nipples and areolas have darkened. I had lower back pain in the first couple months and now it's returning along with leg pains. I've gained about 10 pounds since August. I took measurements for my sewing class in September when I would have been about 5 weeks. A few days ago I measured and I had grown about 9 inches. I would now be 23 weeks. I took pictures at 15 weeks, 18 weeks and 22 weeks and put them side by side and there is a definate change. Do you think I'm being crazy or should I go back to my doctor and get a blood test done? (btw I'm 17)

Crazy_or_not - January 10

I wanted to show you the comparison of the three pictures but it won't let me post a link...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?