I M Sure It S Been Asked A 1 000 S Or More But

17 Replies
DANI - February 6

had to ask anyway. Ok, af is due anyday now and I've had a lot of lotiony cm (not on my panties) but when I do a cervix check. What does this mean? If anything? Is this a good sign of possible pregnancy? Also I O really late in my cycle too. I'm on a 28 day cycle and I O on cd 22. Thoughts and sorry for the TMI....lol.

DANI - February 6

Anyone?

sarahd - February 6

Do you always O on cd22 or is this just a late O for you? If you always O cd22 out of a 28 day cycle, then it sounds like your luteal phase is too short...

DANI - February 6

sarahd, normally I don't O on cd 22. I think this is just a very rare thing for me. Is it normal to have lotion like cm 2 days before af is due? I can't remember this with ds.

tk07 - February 7

hi! if you had a late ovulation then your af should not be due for a little bit, atleast until 10 days after ovulation. so cm like that is common right now! good luck!

DANI - February 7

Thanks. I also thought too that I might start af later.

carla123 - February 7

hi dani i ovulated later than normal this cycle. mine was cd 23 but i have 35 day cycles so not out of the ordinary anyway. so you will probably due for af a little later this month. xx

DaBonkElsMe - February 7

Hey Dani, If you O on CD22 and AF comes on CD28, that means your luteal phase - the time from O to AF - is not long enough for implantation to occur. It would make it VERY difficult for you to become pregnant as the egg just wouldn't have enough time to implant before your period "washes" it away! So if that has been a norm for you for a couple of months, you should see a doctor. Do you know your O day b/c you have been charting your temps? If you have not been charting than it is not certain that you O'd on CD 22. But if this is a rare thing for you (to O so late) then you will probably get AF late too, as thw luteal phase does not usually change more than a day or two from month to month, but the time from AF to O can vary greatly! Also, creamy CM can be a sign of pregnancy, but it is also a sign of AF. When I get close to AF I always get a lotiony CM that I can only check by feeling inside, but when I became pregnant, I noticed the CM was drippy and more watery than usual. And it was not just inside, but on my panties too. Hope that helps! What CD are you on now?

izechsmama - February 7

Dani, Just cause you o'ed late doesnt mean you wont have a normal luteal phase... 14 days.. I oed on CD like 20 or 21 last cycle and i had a normal luteal phase.. the only reason i didnt get pregnant is cause i didnt bed for a week during that time cause i wasnt planning to O... also for me if i'm going to start my AF i always have WATERY discharge not lotiony... oh and i've normally been on a 28 day cycle to the hour... not kidding... so theres some info for ya! haa

DANI - February 7

Hi ladies, thanks for you responses. I'm on cd 28 now. I'm due to start af tomorrow, but have no signs of her what-so-ever. I still do have a lot of lotiony discharge (when I'm checking for it) and I believe I O on cd 22 b/c when I was doing a cervical check out came a lot of ewcm so I a__susmed that would've of been my o day but again unsure. I haven't been charting my temps at all and i know that i need to start. izechs, you O late last cycle but started af on time? that gives me hope that maybe i won't start tomorrow and that it will mean something??? ya think?

izechsmama - February 8

are you planning on testing soon? i'm dying here.. i think your chances are really good.. yes i oed late and got my period 14 days later like a normal luteal phase.. it made for a long cycle because i was always used to 28 day cycles.. but it happened that way... the last two cycles for me.. so i think you're good

DANI - February 8

Hey izechs, if I'm due for af today and the fact that O late would that mean that I would be due for af 14 days after what I thought was O day (which would of been cd 21) if so than I still have another week of this, right? If I don't start af today than am i considered late? kinda confused on how this works. Not 100% that I did O on cd 21 either. I just saw ewcm so i a__sumed that I did. what should I do????

d - February 8

Dani, Just wanted to share with you. I O'd very late one month on cd21 and got pg.(after 12 months of ttc) I am currently 31 weeks and expecting a baby boy. There is hope. Just wanted to let you know. Also I didn't get my BFP until 5 days after af was due. I kept getting negatives all before that 5th day late. Good Luck!

DANI - February 8

d, that gives me a lot of hope, thanks!!! can i ask you if you had a lot of cm 4-5 days before af was due? i'm experienceing lotiony cm (tmi... not on my undies, but when i insert a finger to check) it seems to be getting heavier everyday. i don't believe i've ever had this before af. usually i'm pretty dry. btw, congrats on your pregnancy.

izechsmama - February 8

Dani.. if you o'ed on CD 21 you would be due for AF on cd35... so techinically yes you have another week of waiting.. once you ovulate you will get a period within 10-15 days usually so... what day are you on now? if you make it past 10 days then you have a good chance to get preggo because the luteal phase needs to be at least 10 days in order to concieve... does this make sense? so that time i oed late i missed my O but i had a 35 day cycle and got my period..

d - February 8

That is one thing that I did notice a lot of. Out of no where i had a lot. I always had just alittle before af was due. But that month I did have a lot.

d - February 8

thank you for the congrats by the way.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?