I Might Be Pregnant -pg110698511214

11 Replies
Lisa Flores - January 29

My br___ts are very tender and also 19 days late. I'm also cramping. what is going on???

Desire - January 29

I am going thru the same thing with you, but I'm 7 days late. Did you take a hpt? Do you have any other symptoms?

Lisa Flores - January 29

I did but it came back neg. i'M GOING TO The doctor on monday. i think i am

jodie - January 29

do either of you having sleeping issues? I for some reason just can't get comfortable anymore. I have to sleep on my side because my stomach just feels different.

DESIRE - January 29

JODIE, I FEEL LIKE THAT NOW, I DONT GOTO SLEEP NOW TIL 6AM OR 7AM BECAUSE MY BACK IS IN PAIN AND HAVE TO SLEEP ON MY STOMACH SOMETIMES.

Toni - January 29

I am releived that I am not the only one in this similar situation.For the past 2 weeks, I have been having a lot of cramps, headaches, lower back pain, nausea on and off. I have been bloated and ga__sy. My (.)(.) are swollen not sore but itchy from time to time. I never had PMS symptoms that intense or that early so I thought I might be preggie.AF was due today, took a test and it was negative. I am so confused and the worst of all < I have a yeast infection and I don't want to buy any over the counter madication to treat it just in case I am really pregnant. I hate being confuse and not know exactly what is going on.

jodie - January 29

lisa, my period is about 3 1/2 weeks late. I am going to the doctor on wed. my b___bs don't really hurt though. Just abnormally veiny and with little white bumpies

Toni - January 29

I also have that sleeping issue too. My stomach feels different. It's not comfortable to sleep on it. I even feel like I am also trying to protect something.

jodie - January 29

toni, does it feel like its to full to sleep on? I just feel so uncomfortable when I lay on it.

Toni - January 29

Yes Jodie, it does feel like that most of the time and I don't know if it's because I am bloated.

Lisa Flores - January 29

THIS MONDAY WILL 3 WEEKS. WHY AM I FEELING THIS WAY GOING TO THE DOC ON MONDAY.I WILL KEEP U POSTED. EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON [email protected]

DESIRE - January 29

KEEP ME POSTED ALSO JODIE AND LISA, MY EMAIL IS [email protected] AND SOMETIMES I FEEL FULL TO SLEEP ON MY STOMACH AND MY STOMACH POKES LIKE CRAZY AFTER EATING A MEAL. AND SOMETIMES I GET UPSET THAT I EAT SOO MUCH WITH MY MAN, CAUSE HE ALWAYS MAKES A JOKE THAT I LOVE EATING.AND MY BACK ALWAYS HURT, AND WHEN HE MASSAGE IT. IT STILL NEVER FEEL BETTER

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?