I Might Be Pregnant -pg112187552618

4 Replies
Channelle - July 20

Ok, I had intercourse with my husband on the 11th or 12th of July. On the 13th I had light period that lasted like an hour. I usually have my period on the 15th to the 22nd. (Usually on the 15th, but last month was on the 22nd) I have not had one this month except for the light bleeding of the 13th. I took a test on the 16th, and it was neg. but I might take it again on the 24th, if still nothing. My br___ts are sore, I feel bloated and tired, but I feel this way around the time for my period too. What do you think?

EC - July 20

Inplantation bleeding usually doesnt occur until about 6 days after.. i think the blood was just from the penitration of s_x, this is quite common.

Channelle - July 20

That very well could be, but I didn't say that I also had intercourse with my husband several times the week or so before the 11th or 12th. But (and sorry this is TMI) the one on the 11th or 12th was like a bigger than normal occa__sion. It was twice in a row, one with condom no spermacide, one without. I also had intercourse the previous week and previous weeks before that. (We've been married since last may)...

EC - July 20

Well then that could defenetly be implantation bleeding from being s_xually active earlier. You May be pregnant then.

Channelle - July 20

Your'e right, I may be, I'll find out soon then...I just needed another opinion...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?