I Need Advice-pg112255799018

3 Replies
Jenn - July 28

I am 8 Days late- have been experiencing naesua, tirednesss, bloating, cramping, moody I taken 2 hpt's both neg. I stopped BC pills 6 weeks ago- should I see a doctor or wait it out. I know stopping BC mess up your cycle, but I am very regular and have had 1 reg period. What should I do??

.... - July 28

it could still really be your cycle coming off of BC. i think you should see a doc if you don't know what it's from.

beth - July 28

I had a girlfriend that had pretty much the same situation as you. It took a blood test to see that she was pregnant with her last son, after hpts were all negative. Even if you are not you should definately see your doctor just to have peace of mind.

Jenn - July 28

I have made an appointment for tomorrow with the blood test is that an immediate response or do you have to wait?? I just need to know and HPT's can be touchy if you use too much pee or not enough plus the instructions say that ovarian cysts can affect the results and I have had those in the past they all seem to busrt on there own but maybe another has popped up. I will keep you all posted thanks for the support.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?