I Need Help-pg110674958573

5 Replies
Melanie - January 26

Hellp there. I don't know anymore. My son is already almost 7 years old and i am not sure i am going to get pregnant anymore.. . Can you help me out. I don't know my ovulation day cause when i had my son with my ex bf i didn't even pay attention to any of my ovulation day or so. i put down or logged in my period please help me to tell me when is my ovulation day 04/01-04/06 05/21-05/27 06/18-06/24 07/17-07/22 08/14-08/19 09/14-09/20 10/12-10/16 11/11-11/17 12/11-12/16 01/08-01/12 but when i had my period on dec i got it for about 4 days . but normally when i get home at night or when i am in school 3 days later it's just didn't come out and then when i got up and went to work i was like spotting what could that be.. pLease help.. thanks

kim - January 26

You are on a 28 to 30 day cycle. You ovulate around day 14 of the first day of your last period. This month you were 28 days so you should ovulate Jan 22nd. You have a better chance to conceive before ovulation so I would be busy the 20th-24th.

kim - January 26

I forgot to say, that they have ovulation predictors you can buy for about $9. They come with about 5 test so you can test for 5 days to see when you ovulate.

Melanie - January 26

Well i am not sure. It seems like my body is changing so much . i don't even know why. Why do i feel sick sometimes. I don't even know what could that be. Please if you can kindly help me out I don't think i can get busy on the day that you guys said cause my husband is away and he travels and he will come home tomorrow and leave again and come back on the 11th of february and sometimes he is gone every 3 weeks. so i can't even do that.. let me know Thanks

kim j - January 26

Just do it when you can... Your chances are higher if you do it on your most fertile days but if is not around then do when he is.. Good luck

Melanie - January 31

I tried it but i am hoping my husband got home on saturday morning around 4:00 a.m. on January 29, 2005 so hoping still crossing fingers. help me if you can..

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?