I Need Help-pg112503010718

8 Replies
ashley - August 26

im 18 and had s_x about 3 weeks ago and i took 3 pregancy tests and they all came up negative which is good but i getting worried because i have been eating alot and dont know why could this mean that im pregnant? please help p.s. my period is not regular at all the last time i had my period was im may. and what does af mean???

Kimberly - August 26

Hi Ashley, AF stands for Aunt Flow, your period. So you dont really know when your next period is due???

ashley - August 26

no i dont

bean - August 26

Ashley - eating a lot is not a sign of pregnancy. Most women feel so sick that they don't want to eat. Do you have any other symptoms, like headaches, dizzyness, tiredness, lots of cm? If you've taken 3 tests and they're all negative, try another in a few days or so. Don't forget stress can make your period late as well.

ashley - August 26

no none of those systoms. whats cm?

jen - August 26

eating a lot is probably a sign of stress.. bean is right-no eating during pregnancy. Make an appt w/a gyn for a preg test and also to get you on BIRTH CONTROL which will also help regulate your cycle. good luck

Kimberly - August 26

CM stands for cervical mucous.

ashley - August 26

thanks are there any signs after 3 weeks?

keri - August 26

yes, i had to pee more often as soon as a week after conception...that was my first sign..

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion