I Need Help-pg113406243118

1 Replies
in help - December 8

sometime in july around or near the end i started to have s_x with someone bc i was going through some rough times with my bf and i just had found someone who was there for me alot anyways we started to have s_x and then i freaked out and quit it last for like 30 seconds well a week and half later i had my period well everything went back well with me and my bf we had been trying to have a baby for a while but it never worked well after i had my period a month went by and then 2 weeks went by and i still had not had my period between this month and 2 weeks i took about 10-12 pregnancy test and finally 2 weeks after my missed period one came postive, now between all this time me and my bf had been have s_x constently almost everyday, him never pulling out, i need to know the possible chance of me gettiing pregnant by this other person also i went to the dr yesterday and according to my ultasound i am only 16.5 weeks can someone please help me without being mean

Brittany - December 8

If you had your period after having s_x with that guy, I dont think hes the father (he never came in you either). And if your 16 weeks a long, thats about four months so counting back four months, you got pregnant in August I think. Thats only what I think tho, ask your doctor.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?