I Need Help -pg120478642939

1 Replies
lnguy - March 6

h__lo, my period is usually on the 27th last year, but now since the new year I've been getting late period (4th). During this month my BF and I had inter-course twice with both time un-protected. During the session, he would pull out ever couple 3-7 sec. to wipe the pre-c_m off. and also did not come inside me. Everything seems to be okay, until this morning (5th) i went to the restroom and see blood when i use the restroom, i thought i had a period but it didn't come. Is started to worry my and then i notice i have not gotten my period yet. Late tonight around 11:49 PM (which is near the 6th) i felt like i was bout to get my period, but turns out it was not it. i did see a chunk of mucous with a bit of blood in there. I felt no symptoms of pregnancy but I'm a bit scared! so i would like to ask anyone have experience this symptoms or any ideas if I'm going to get my period? I have had couple times late period before. But i never experience this type of bleeding. thank you

Grandpa Viv - March 6

Your birth control practice leaves much to be desired. If you do not want to get pregnant, use condoms and also v____al foam, and stay away from your fertile window days 8-16 of a 28 day cycle. When was it you had s_x? Around Feb 18 would have been risky. The signs you list are late period, wet discharge that makes you think your period is coming, and a gooey glob of mucus which is a post we sometimes read. You have no other early signs, or if you do you are not recognizing them as such. Some women have very few early signs, and you may be one. If your period is not here full flow by Sunday morning, you should take a home pee test using first morning pee, and repeat a week later to confirm. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?