I Need Help -pg123241604460

1 Replies
Robin Ryan - January 19

I'm Robin. And last friday while I was having s_x with my boyfriend, our condom broke. I'm having stomach pains that I've never had and I'm scared. One I have an irregular period and I dont know when to take the pregnancy test. Also... I'm only fifteen...Just turned fifteen actually. And so is my boyfriend. Can someone tell me when a good time to take the test. Like a good time to take test from when we had s_x. A month? Two? HELP!

mhbaby - January 19

Hi Robin ~ that is a difficult one especially with irregular periods. Normally one would be able to test the day your period is due or a week or so later. Stomach pains arent necessarily a sign but my advice girl would be to go to a doctor or clinic and see if you can have blood drawn. Dont be scared, they are there to help you. If your periods are irregular you may or may not be ovulating and in order to fall pregnant you would need to ovulate. Go to a clinic honey and try and get some advice and a blood test from the clinic sister.... Also I have seen Grandpa Viv answer many questions on here, try and go to his website and get some information off of him, he seems to be very clued up - good luck

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?