I REALLY NEED HELP -pg119135608664

4 Replies
zackysmom - October 2

Hi there! I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am currently TTC #2 and have been for 7 months now to no avail. Last cycle I got my period and it lasted 5 days instead of the 3 days that it normally does. Weird. Then this cycle I got what I think was my period. It was real spotty the first day and then it was a little bit heavier the next day, but not heavy enough for a full pad or tampon and it was off and on. My br___ts are not tender or sore, just fuller and heavier, also my nipples are VERY sensitive. I have been an emotional wreck for about 3 weeks now. Could I be pregnant?

sarah21 - October 2

Sounds like you may be. Did you try testing? It might show up by now. Good luck and baby juice to you!

zackysmom - October 2

I have not tried testing just because I am too scared to. The funny thing is my SIL just had her baby this morning and I cried! I cry everyday. That is really not like me. Baby juice to you as well

sarah21 - October 2

Sounds promising... I would test and see what happens. Deep down inside before I tested I knew I was pregnant, even though I had no symptoms and was still a day away from my period, which is why I could wait THAT long to test. Keep us updated!!!

zackysmom - October 2

I will test this weekend maybe. I might wait til next cycle to see if anything happens.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?