I Think I Am Pregnant -pg111998886818

8 Replies
babyjordan - June 28

Today is my birthday and I think I am pregnant my back hurts, my head hurts, I am EXTREMLY sleepy, and I have you run to the restroom every 5 mins...I think I would be like 4 weeks or so is that too early to take a test?

hi - June 28

its not to early for a test, if it shows negative, go to the doctors and have them take blood..thats like the best way ta find out

babyjordan - June 28

I have heard that it is best to take it in the morning or will it be safe for me to go ahead and take it in a min?

hi - June 28

it is better to use 1st morning urine,it kinda gets alittle diluted if you take it to late in the day

Grandpa Viv - June 28

If you don't take it first pee in the am, then at least hold your water for 3 hours or as close as you can. The dip method is more reliable. Goodluck!

babyjordan - June 28

I am really scared I talked to the nurse today see I had my peroid last month it was a week early and was just bad the 1st 2 days the rest was just a little spotting I don't know if I got pregnant then or from this month

amayer - June 28

happy birthday and congrats! i would take a test any sec if i were you! let us all know... baby dust***

Mandy - June 28

Speaking of...I think I ovulated 6-19 or 6-20 if it was the 19th, then I thought today would've been good enough to take a first response because my period should start in 5 days, but hwen I opened it, it said to wait until 4 days not 5 before a missed period..it was negative...could it still be too early?

babyjordan - June 28

Thanks amayer! I am going to take a test tonight or first thing in the morning but I will let you know!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?