I Think Im Pregnant-pg120378967953

11 Replies
dragonlady1380 - February 23

h__lo im new here. my name is dawn and im 27. my husband and i have been trying for years to get pregnant with no luck. i dont know what made me do a test the other day but i did and there was a faint but clear line in the positive bit. my symptoms r as follows... very tender nipples with more white on them. constant need to pee. sudden attacks of hunger that feels like nausia even in the middle of the night. growing pains sort of in my lower stomach and under my ribs. i dont want to get my hopes up but i cant help it. my last period was over 7 weeks ago they r normally late by a week or two. im just looking for some advise as i dont know what to do and my appointment with the doc is next week.

hope-31 - February 23

wait a few more days to see if the line gets darker even though it sounds like a bfp. the line does not have to be dark. call your doctor monday and get a bloo test.good luck

what is a bfp?

pod - February 23

Big fat positive

ahh im just getting used to all the wording thanx

hope-31 - February 23

when was the day you tested,i think you should test again if its been a few days.

t was last thursday i dont get paid till next week so i have to wait so im just going to see the doc

i dont know what is worse the not knowing or the sore nipples lol

if i am pregnant what can expect from the doc

dragonlady1380 - February 24

ive heard that the area around the nipples goes darker when ur pregnant, is it very noticable or is it subtle. my nausia is getting worse ten mins after eating i feel sick again but havnt thrown up yet. i want to get another cheap test but hubby says just wait till the docs on wednesday. its driving me nuts not knowing.

Grandpa Viv - February 24

Baby dust to you, Dawn. A Dollar Store test is cheap and will help allay your impatience. Use it on first morning pee. A couple of other signs you might look for include unusual tiredness, lotion discharge, runny nose, more veins showing, smells and fav. foods different, dreams, acne, dizzy moments, short of breath, emotions. Good luck!

dragonlady1380 - February 24

ive got ME so all of that suff i get anyway. but thanx. when ur pregnant does ur discharge smell different cos for a week mine smelt like antiseptic but now it is fine

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?