I Think Im Pregnant-pg121339507770

9 Replies
tashaun1212 - June 13

hi i posted last month when i thought my period could have been implantation bleeding and thanks again to everyone who replied but i havent got my period this month and and it was due on the 10 yesterday when i wiped it was pink and the pad i used only had a little brown in it so could i be pregnant

dannygirl4you - June 13

Have you did an HPT yet?

tashaun1212 - June 13

no not yet

Grandpa Viv - June 14

Your post last month said you and your fiance are having regular unprotected s_x - sounds like you are trying to conceive. Your May period was unusual and accompanied by some signs of pregnancy, but you took a test and it was negative. I suppose that test could have been too early, in which case your signs should have gotten more noticeable and nausea would be an issue by now. It is also possible that you got pregnant this cycle. Finally you could be so anxious that your cycle is acting up. The only way to know is to take another couple of tests at one week intervals using first morning pee. Dollar Store tests are cheap and work just fine. Good luck!

thanks - June 15

thank you for you response and we are trying and i still havent got my pd so thanks again im testing today

tashaun1212 - June 16

i tested and got a BFP

dannygirl4you - June 17

Congrats on your BFP I wish you all the best

momtoaandk - June 21

Ok so I am 7dpo and having cramps and backache and on and off nausea, really tired, more pain on right side like O cramps but been having them since I o'd on the 14th, does this sound good or what? also nipples are sensitive more than normal.

momtoaandk - June 21

Hubby and I bd'd on the 12th 2 times once on the 14th, o day, and on the 15th and then some more later on, what do you guys think?

tashaun1212 - June 23

thank you and thats how i was soo good luck to you

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?