Implantation-pg110669747446

5 Replies
Alexis - January 25

Is it at all possible to have implantation spotting only 7 dpo I had brownish spotting early afternoon and no blood when I pee'd a little pink when I wiped and a couple of hours later more lightbrown and no blood just lite lite pink. What do you think?

Dawn - January 25

I think it is possible on 7 dpo - the estimated range is 8-10 dpo. Sounds like implantation bleeding to me! Good luck!

Susan - January 25

Alexis, I've always heard implantation takes place between days 7-10. Best of luck!

Alexis - January 25

Wow! It comes as such a surprise if I was. I was trying last month and no Luck and now that I had given up and to possibly be that's surprising. Well I know I can't take a test until I expect my af and that's not for another two weeks.

Alexis - January 26

Hi Ladies, well no more spotting this morning only light cramps could it possibly be implantation? What a terrific surprise if it is I was not trying at all, I for sure thought it was my period starting but nothing. Any ideas ?

Cutie - January 26

I have same case and really hope I am pregnant ( I am married) and we really want to have kids Good Lucka and keep us posted :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?