Implantation Bleeding-pg109822119352

2 Replies
already a mom - October 19

Can you have this sign without knowing that your pregnant? How soon would it happen? I have not missed a period yet but I'm honestly not sure when the last one i had was, I just remember thinking I was pregnant and then heavy red blood came so I figured that was a miscarrage (this was last month) but now I think there is a pretty good possiblity that I am, I just dont want to waste money on a hpt if its too early to tell or if I am sikeing myself out.

Viv - October 20

An hpt has a fairly good chance of being accurate 2 weeks after you start experiencing symptoms of early pregnancy. If implantation bleeding occurs it is normally described as spotting or light, not heavy. Is there a chance you did have a miscarriage and then got pregnant again the next month?

already a mom - October 21

Yes. That is exactly what is happening. Last month I had heavy red blood that was HEAVY. This month it is light, very light, pink and sometimes brownish pink. I didnt know if it was possible to miscarry and then get pregnant that quick. How long does the implantation bleeding last?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?