Implantation Bleeding-pg109993945780

6 Replies
Brooke - November 8

I started what I think is my period Saturday (which would be 5 days early) and I can't figure out if it's implantation bleeding or my period.Anyone have any advice?

555555 - November 8

Suzy - November 8

If its very light and dark brownish in colour it's most likely to be implantation bleeding - if its bright red it's most likely to be your period

Miky - November 8

I am not sure, but hopefully this reply will bump your question back up to the top, so that others will read it, who might know?

maria - November 8

my first day period was 10/4/04 every month it was normal 26 day I had sax on 10/18 with my husband I am 41 on 10/31 I had spot and very light until 11/5 bleeding which is every month my period is a lot and I get headach. this time i didn't get headach. just I have heart burn when I sleeping. should I be pragnant

r - November 8

Brooke- I just went through the same thing. I am normally very regular. I spotted for approx 5 days before I was sure my period started (it lasted 9 days in all, which is not normal for me). I took three tests in that time and they were all negative. It's possible that it could be implantation bleeding, but don't get your hopes up too much. Take an early response test if you're eager. If it's negative, take one again a couple of days after your period should start.

forum - November 9

bump

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion