Implantation Bleeding-pg110419921333

6 Replies
stacy - December 27

my period is 4 days late 2 neg tests. very small amount of spotting once maybe twice a day since xmas eve. if this is implantation wouldnt it have occured already...if i did concieved it was around 12/10 or 11.

Liz - January 5

I'm having the same issues! Someone please advise!

kim - January 6

It sounds like it could be implantation bleeding, but it should only last a few days. I would wait a week and retest.

.. - January 6

Weird question, does there have to be bleeding for impantation?

mand - January 6

i have just experienced implantation bleeding. my last norm Lmp was 4th oct but had a light bleed on 5th nov which lasted 2 1/2 days. i took test and confirmed im pregnant but i was unsure of Lmp, until today when i had a dating scan.i thought i was 9 weeks but in actual fact im 13 weeks. I would definatly retest in a few days.

stacy - January 6

hey everyone....that light spotting ended up being the beginnings of my period. went to md..i was never preg. oh well thinking positive for next month in the mean time my hubby and will continue to have fun tring to make a baby. :) think positive everyone

Helen - January 8

I experienced the same symptoms late Oct. It ended up being an ectopic. I suggest you see an obstetrician asap. Never the less, think positive I am now pregnant again 2mths later.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?